Elixir (ELIX) One Day Trading Volume Hits $42,875.00
Elixir (CURRENCY:ELIX) traded 11.4% lower against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 7:00 AM Eastern on February 19th. One Elixir token can currently be purchased for about $0.24 or 0.00002748 BTC on popular exchanges including Kucoin, CoinExchange, EtherDelta and IDEX. During the last week, Elixir has traded down 16.1% against the US dollar. Elixir has a total market capitalization of $7.53 million and approximately $42,875.00 worth of Elixir was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.76 or 0.00008692 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003155 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $78.40 or 0.00894881 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.24 or 0.00014183 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0338 or 0.00000385 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011420 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.11 or 0.00046862 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 21.4% against the dollar and now trades at $9.76 or 0.00111394 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $17.29 or 0.00197405 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Elixir is an Ethereum-based token created for lending services. It analyzes financial transactions and rewards borrowers for paying a loan installment on time. As so, Elixir is mined through transfers between pairs of addresses. In the lending service, these pairs of addresses will correspond to parties completing financial agreements. “
Buying and Selling Elixir
Elixir can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, CoinExchange, Kucoin and EtherDelta. It is not currently possible to buy Elixir directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Elixir must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Elixir using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Elixir Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Elixir and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.