Dynamic Trading Rights Trading Down 4.5% This Week (CRYPTO:DTR)
Dynamic Trading Rights (CURRENCY:DTR) traded 2.7% lower against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on February 19th. Dynamic Trading Rights has a total market cap of $87.21 million and $43,464.00 worth of Dynamic Trading Rights was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Dynamic Trading Rights has traded down 4.5% against the US dollar. One Dynamic Trading Rights token can currently be purchased for $0.0733 or 0.00000873 BTC on major exchanges.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 6.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.73 or 0.00008672 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 7.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00003150 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 10.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $74.54 or 0.00886221 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 11.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.15 or 0.00013723 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011886 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 8.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0322 or 0.00000383 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $4.01 or 0.00047688 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 7.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.13 or 0.00108550 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 16.8% against the dollar and now trades at $16.17 or 0.00192296 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Dynamic Trading Rights Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Tokens.net is a cryptocurrency trading platform that allows users to exchange ERC20 tokens and other cryptocurrencies. Trading fees within the platform are paid in Dynamic Trading Rights (DTR), an ERC20 token on the Ethereum blockchain. DTR is charged as trading fees based on the market price of DTR at the moment of the trade. A transaction for a DTR holder will be charged at the best ask price, ignoring the market depth. Users that do not hold DTR will be charged a fee in the currency they are trading in. Conversion of the fee cost into DTR will be executed automatically and clients owning DTR will have their DTR subtracted from their balance, based on the DTR’s market value.”
Dynamic Trading Rights Token Trading
Dynamic Trading Rights can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin. It is not presently possible to buy Dynamic Trading Rights directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Dynamic Trading Rights must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Dynamic Trading Rights using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Dynamic Trading Rights Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Dynamic Trading Rights and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.