Dynamic Trading Rights (CRYPTO:DTR) Price Reaches $0.0711 on Exchanges
Dynamic Trading Rights (CURRENCY:DTR) traded up 2.7% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 3:00 AM E.T. on February 19th. Over the last week, Dynamic Trading Rights has traded down 15.2% against the US dollar. Dynamic Trading Rights has a market cap of $84.52 million and $47,881.00 worth of Dynamic Trading Rights was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Dynamic Trading Rights token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0711 or 0.00000775 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.79 or 0.00008636 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $83.44 or 0.00912480 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003181 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.32 or 0.00014386 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0356 or 0.00000389 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010920 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.41 or 0.00048229 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 27.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10.40 or 0.00113754 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $18.62 or 0.00203576 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Dynamic Trading Rights Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Tokens.net is a cryptocurrency trading platform that allows users to exchange ERC20 tokens and other cryptocurrencies. Trading fees within the platform are paid in Dynamic Trading Rights (DTR), an ERC20 token on the Ethereum blockchain. DTR is charged as trading fees based on the market price of DTR at the moment of the trade. A transaction for a DTR holder will be charged at the best ask price, ignoring the market depth. Users that do not hold DTR will be charged a fee in the currency they are trading in. Conversion of the fee cost into DTR will be executed automatically and clients owning DTR will have their DTR subtracted from their balance, based on the DTR’s market value.”
Buying and Selling Dynamic Trading Rights
Dynamic Trading Rights can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin. It is not presently possible to purchase Dynamic Trading Rights directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Dynamic Trading Rights must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Dynamic Trading Rights using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Dynamic Trading Rights Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Dynamic Trading Rights and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.