DubaiCoin Market Capitalization Reaches $9.09 Million (DBIX)
DubaiCoin (CURRENCY:DBIX) traded down 5.2% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 6:00 AM ET on February 19th. DubaiCoin has a market capitalization of $9.09 million and $53,427.00 worth of DubaiCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, DubaiCoin has traded 22.6% lower against the U.S. dollar. One DubaiCoin coin can now be bought for approximately $4.08 or 0.00045955 BTC on popular exchanges including HitBTC, Cryptopia and Livecoin.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Lisk (LSK) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $13.52 or 0.00151718 BTC.
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $17.86 or 0.00200397 BTC.
- Waves (WAVES) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.52 or 0.00061952 BTC.
- Nxt (NXT) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00001783 BTC.
- Neblio (NEBL) traded 5.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $11.15 or 0.00125057 BTC.
- Blocknet (BLOCK) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $24.15 or 0.00272009 BTC.
- NAV Coin (NAV) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.90 or 0.00016391 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0552 or 0.00000622 BTC.
- WhiteCoin (XWC) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001133 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003218 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “BIX is an advanced version of DubaiCoin with improved security and greater efficiency to support money transfers and global payments, along with fueling the Arabian Chain platform. It's a Proof of Work cryptocurrency based on the Dagger-Hashimoto algorithm. “
DubaiCoin Coin Trading
DubaiCoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Livecoin and Cryptopia. It is not possible to buy DubaiCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire DubaiCoin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy DubaiCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for DubaiCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for DubaiCoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.