Dragonchain Trading 28.6% Lower This Week (DRGN)
Dragonchain (CURRENCY:DRGN) traded 8.7% lower against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 11:00 AM ET on February 19th. Dragonchain has a market cap of $229.57 million and approximately $1.23 million worth of Dragonchain was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Dragonchain has traded 28.6% lower against the US dollar. One Dragonchain token can now be bought for $0.96 or 0.00011044 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including IDEX, CoinExchange, Tidex and EtherDelta.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.75 or 0.00008634 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003152 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 6.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $77.87 or 0.00893096 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 7.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.21 or 0.00013840 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011448 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0336 or 0.00000385 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.18 or 0.00047953 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.42 or 0.00107991 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 11% against the dollar and now trades at $17.07 or 0.00195819 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Dragonchain was originally developed at Disney’s Seattle office in 2015 and 2016 as the Disney Private Blockchain Platform. Over 20 use cases and applications were explored and documented 1 publicly via the W3C Blockchain Community Group . The platform was later released as open 2 source software under the Apache 2 license in October of 2016. Dragonchain simplifies the integration of real business applications onto a blockchain and provides features such as easy integration, protection of business data and operations, currency agnosticism, and multi-currency support. The Dragonchain Foundation, a Non-Profit Corporation was created in January of 2017 to maintain ownership and responsibility of the open source code. The Dragonchain team is now in the process of launching a commercial entity to build a serverless architecture blockchain platform, and an incubator. The combination of serverless and blockchain technologies is unique and tremendously valuable. The timing of the Dragonchain platform launch is highly strategic to benefit from explosive growth of cloud computing over the last few years and the emerging wave of Blockchain solutions entering proof of concept stage across enterprises. “
Dragonchain Token Trading
Dragonchain can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bancor Network, Gate.io, EtherDelta, Token Store, Kucoin, CoinExchange, Tidex and IDEX. It is not possible to buy Dragonchain directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Dragonchain must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Dragonchain using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Dragonchain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Dragonchain and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.