DMarket Reaches Market Cap of $0.00 (DMT)
DMarket (CURRENCY:DMT) traded 2.9% lower against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 7:00 AM E.T. on February 19th. DMarket has a total market cap of $0.00 and approximately $92,585.00 worth of DMarket was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, DMarket has traded 22% lower against the US dollar. One DMarket token can currently be purchased for $0.43 or 0.00004930 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.76 or 0.00008692 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003155 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 7.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $78.40 or 0.00894881 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.24 or 0.00014183 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0338 or 0.00000385 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011420 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $4.11 or 0.00046862 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 21.4% against the dollar and now trades at $9.76 or 0.00111394 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $17.29 or 0.00197405 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
DMarket Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “DMarket is a marketplace based on blockchain and smart contracts to enable one-click sale, exchange or evaluation of every virtual item between all games on any platform. DMarket tokens will be the only platform currency supplying item prices for every trade, exchange, fee and smart contract. DMarket wants to create a whole new economic segment. Any kind of collaboration between gamers and games developers on DMarket platform will be regulated by market demand. Therefore, gamers have their own interest in the looting rare items, as well as game developers in creating and maintaining of unique, relevant, and tradable gaming content. Users (players as well as developers) will be able to leverage their own achievements and time spent, either for better gaming experience or for monetary purposes. DMarket API will be supported by any popular gaming engine (Unreal Engine, Cryengine, Unity 3D, etc.). DMarket API will be available for any games, whether old games (from the 1990s) or new ones. This is caused by the existence of a big community which is still playing old-fashioned games, and have been collecting enormous amount of digital items, which can be converted into real value. “
DMarket Token Trading
DMarket can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta. It is not presently possible to buy DMarket directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire DMarket must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy DMarket using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for DMarket Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for DMarket and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.