DigixDAO Achieves Market Capitalization of $606.77 Million (DGD)
DigixDAO (CURRENCY:DGD) traded down 7.8% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 11:00 AM ET on February 19th. Over the last week, DigixDAO has traded 31.2% lower against the U.S. dollar. DigixDAO has a market cap of $606.77 million and $9.74 million worth of DigixDAO was traded on exchanges in the last day. One DigixDAO token can currently be purchased for $303.39 or 0.03489430 BTC on major exchanges including BigONE, Bittrex, EtherDelta and Gate.io.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.75 or 0.00008609 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003146 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $77.14 or 0.00887182 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 8.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.19 or 0.00013735 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011520 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0334 or 0.00000384 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.20 or 0.00048289 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $12.67 or 0.00145695 BTC.
- ICON (ICX) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.65 or 0.00030482 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 5.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.54 or 0.00109676 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Digix DAO is a new form of cryptographic asset in that it is a Decentralised Autonomous Organisation or DAO for short. DAO are basically Companies written in code that are there to perform a set of functions with holders of the tokens voting in relation to the number of tokens they hold. The Digix DAO gives users the right to profits in the trading of Digix tokens (DGX) which own the right to gold stored in vault in Singapore. So if people trade 20 gold bars per day – the Digix DAO token holders will have the profits of the commission from those trades distributed equally amongst themselves. “
DigixDAO Token Trading
DigixDAO can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta, OKEx, HitBTC, Bittrex, Huobi, BigONE, Liqui, IDEX, Gate.io and Binance. It is not possible to buy DigixDAO directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade DigixDAO must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy DigixDAO using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for DigixDAO Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for DigixDAO and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.