DigitalNote Trading Down 23.4% Over Last 7 Days (CRYPTO:XDN)
DigitalNote (CURRENCY:XDN) traded down 1.9% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on February 19th. DigitalNote has a total market capitalization of $76.85 million and $4.43 million worth of DigitalNote was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, DigitalNote has traded down 23.4% against the U.S. dollar. One DigitalNote coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0111 or 0.00000128 BTC on exchanges including Bittrex and HitBTC.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Monero (XMR) traded 7.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $231.94 or 0.02663720 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0029 or 0.00000034 BTC.
- Aeon (AEON) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.20 or 0.00025318 BTC.
- Boolberry (BBR) traded 12.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011570 BTC.
- Sumokoin (SUMO) traded down 7.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.69 or 0.00019424 BTC.
- Karbo (KRB) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.71 or 0.00008137 BTC.
- IntenseCoin (ITNS) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0051 or 0.00000058 BTC.
- LeviarCoin (XLC) traded 7.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001238 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Anonymous decentralized cryptocurrency with encrypted untraceable messages and blockchain deposits, secure ASIC-resistant PoW. PoA soon. not Bitcoin. Crypto 2.0 DigitalNote is a cryptonight algorithm based alternative crypto currency. 80% of the 8.5 billion coin supply will be mined in the first year. Difficulty adjusts each block. Decentralized and private blockchain banking. Secure proof-of-work, truly anonymous digital payment system with crypto messages, multi-signatures and bank alike deposits. Based on CryptoNote. Ahead of Bitcoin. “
DigitalNote Coin Trading
DigitalNote can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex and HitBTC. It is not possible to purchase DigitalNote directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade DigitalNote must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase DigitalNote using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for DigitalNote Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for DigitalNote and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.