DigitalNote (CRYPTO:XDN) 24 Hour Trading Volume Hits $3.22 Million
DigitalNote (CURRENCY:XDN) traded down 2.9% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 3:00 AM Eastern on February 19th. In the last seven days, DigitalNote has traded 24.5% lower against the dollar. DigitalNote has a market cap of $78.50 million and approximately $3.22 million worth of DigitalNote was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One DigitalNote coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0114 or 0.00000124 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex and HitBTC.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Monero (XMR) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $249.04 or 0.02723520 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded 7.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000033 BTC.
- Aeon (AEON) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.27 or 0.00024813 BTC.
- Boolberry (BBR) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.10 or 0.00012000 BTC.
- Sumokoin (SUMO) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.81 or 0.00019779 BTC.
- Karbo (KRB) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.75 or 0.00008175 BTC.
- IntenseCoin (ITNS) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0053 or 0.00000057 BTC.
- LeviarCoin (XLC) traded down 17% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0873 or 0.00000955 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Anonymous decentralized cryptocurrency with encrypted untraceable messages and blockchain deposits, secure ASIC-resistant PoW. PoA soon. not Bitcoin. Crypto 2.0 DigitalNote is a cryptonight algorithm based alternative crypto currency. 80% of the 8.5 billion coin supply will be mined in the first year. Difficulty adjusts each block. Decentralized and private blockchain banking. Secure proof-of-work, truly anonymous digital payment system with crypto messages, multi-signatures and bank alike deposits. Based on CryptoNote. Ahead of Bitcoin. “
DigitalNote Coin Trading
DigitalNote can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex and HitBTC. It is not presently possible to buy DigitalNote directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire DigitalNote must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy DigitalNote using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for DigitalNote Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for DigitalNote and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.