DeepOnion Price Hits $1.94 on Top Exchanges (CRYPTO:ONION)
DeepOnion (CURRENCY:ONION) traded 1.7% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 5:00 AM Eastern on February 19th. DeepOnion has a total market cap of $21.91 million and $108,667.00 worth of DeepOnion was traded on exchanges in the last day. One DeepOnion coin can currently be purchased for $1.94 or 0.00021283 BTC on exchanges including Cryptopia, Kucoin, Stocks.Exchange and Trade Satoshi. During the last seven days, DeepOnion has traded down 30.2% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Stratis (STRAT) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $5.44 or 0.00060148 BTC.
- NavCoin (NAV) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.38 or 0.00015216 BTC.
- CloakCoin (CLOAK) traded down 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $8.40 or 0.00092866 BTC.
- 1337 (1337) traded 16.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Stealthcoin (XST) traded 13.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00003495 BTC.
- Kore (KORE) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $3.52 or 0.00038608 BTC.
- Bitcoin Plus (XBC) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $54.01 or 0.00592829 BTC.
- Elite (1337) traded down 19% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Vsync (VSX) traded 11.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0265 or 0.00000291 BTC.
- Datacoin (DTC) traded up 112.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0216 or 0.00000237 BTC.
DeepOnion Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “DeepOnion is a cryptocurrency that uses of the X13 proof of work (PoW) consensus as well as proof of stake (PoS). It is natively integrated with the TOR network and always starts with TOR network. Out of the 90% premine, 70% will be air-dropped to community, 20% will be used for bounties, rewards and other promotions, and about 10% will be reserved for the dev team. “
Buying and Selling DeepOnion
DeepOnion can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Stocks.Exchange, Trade Satoshi and Kucoin. It is not possible to purchase DeepOnion directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire DeepOnion must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase DeepOnion using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for DeepOnion Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for DeepOnion and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.