DecentBet Market Capitalization Tops $11.57 Million (DBET)
DecentBet (CURRENCY:DBET) traded down 1.3% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 6:00 AM ET on February 19th. DecentBet has a market cap of $11.57 million and approximately $36,245.00 worth of DecentBet was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, DecentBet has traded down 24.3% against the US dollar. One DecentBet token can now be bought for approximately $0.0974 or 0.00001097 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia and EtherDelta.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.78 or 0.00008696 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003171 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 5.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $80.16 or 0.00899329 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.27 or 0.00014265 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0346 or 0.00000388 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011229 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $4.19 or 0.00047055 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 23% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.92 or 0.00111273 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 5.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $17.69 or 0.00198473 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
DecentBet Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Decent.bet is a smart contract-based sports betting platform and an online casino. DBET is an Ethereum-based ERC20 token that will be used for all purposes within Decent.bet's platform. “
DecentBet Token Trading
DecentBet can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and EtherDelta. It is not possible to purchase DecentBet directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade DecentBet must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase DecentBet using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for DecentBet Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for DecentBet and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.