Dash (DASH) Price Tops $466.68
Dash (CURRENCY:DASH) traded down 4.9% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 10:00 AM ET on February 19th. During the last week, Dash has traded down 14.4% against the dollar. One Dash coin can currently be bought for about $466.68 or 0.05368010 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Exrates, CryptoBridge, Bittylicious and LiteBit.eu. Dash has a total market cap of $3.71 billion and $86.86 million worth of Dash was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- ATMChain (ATM) traded down 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0061 or 0.00000070 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded 10.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001404 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded down 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.53 or 0.00017581 BTC.
- PinkCoin (PINK) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0216 or 0.00000247 BTC.
- Synergy (SNRG) traded down 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.64 or 0.00018805 BTC.
- Monoeci (XMCC) traded 7.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.15 or 0.00013196 BTC.
- InflationCoin (IFLT) traded 38.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- InsaneCoin (INSN) traded 12.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0696 or 0.00000797 BTC.
- GoldBlocks (GB) traded 18.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0272 or 0.00000315 BTC.
- Truckcoin (TRK) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000027 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “DigitalCash (DASH) uses a new chained hashing algorithm approach, with many new scientific hashing algorithms for the proof-of-work. DASH aims to be the first privacy-centric cryptographic currency with fully encrypted transactions and anonymous block transactions, this feature is called PrivateSend and can be found on the official Dashcore wallet. PrivateSend mixes your DASH coins with other users who are also using this feature at the time, making your transactions untraceable. Users can also earn DigitalCash rewards by hosting a master node to help maintain the Blockchain. One must have a balance of at least 1000 DASH in order to host a Dash master node, this collateral is required to avoid 51% attacks on the network. “
Dash Coin Trading
Dash can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: BX Thailand, Qryptos, Upbit, Binance, Bitcoin Indonesia, Liqui, LocalTrade, BitFlip, Bitfinex, Poloniex, Cryptox, Altcoin Trader, SouthXchange, Trade Satoshi, CoinExchange, xBTCe, BTC Trade UA, CEX.IO, YoBit, Bittrex, Bitsane, Exrates, OpenLedger DEX, Gate.io, C-CEX, Mercatox, Abucoins, Bleutrade, CoinEx, Bisq, CryptoBridge, WEX, COSS, Koineks, LiteBit.eu, Bithumb, Coinrail, Coinsquare, Huobi, OKEx, Kucoin, AEX, Cryptopia, Coingi, Kraken, Bittylicious, Bit-Z, Exmo, Livecoin, Quoine, HitBTC, Braziliex, BitBay, Coinroom, Cryptomate, Tux Exchange and Tidex. It is not presently possible to purchase Dash directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Dash must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Dash using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Dash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Dash and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.