Crown (CRYPTO:CRW) Price Tops $1.90 on Major Exchanges
Crown (CURRENCY:CRW) traded down 6.6% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 5:00 AM ET on February 19th. Crown has a market capitalization of $33.31 million and approximately $24,125.00 worth of Crown was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Crown has traded down 19.6% against the U.S. dollar. One Crown coin can now be bought for approximately $1.90 or 0.00020813 BTC on exchanges including LiteBit.eu, C-CEX, Bittrex and BarterDEX.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $9,125.44 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1,051.18 or 0.11537500 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.62 or 0.00028804 BTC.
- Counterparty (XCP) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $16.67 or 0.00182947 BTC.
- Unobtanium (UNO) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $154.57 or 0.01696500 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.91 or 0.00020993 BTC.
- ATBCoin (ATB) traded 6.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00002981 BTC.
- CHIPS (CHIPS) traded 7.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004353 BTC.
- Terracoin (TRC) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00001897 BTC.
- UnbreakableCoin (UNB) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.06 or 0.00011655 BTC.
Crown Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Crowncoin was created in 2014 as a proof of work digital currency and an alternative to FIAT currencies. CRW is a peer to peer digital currency, which enables to send and receive online payments between two parties without the need of financial institution. “
Crown Coin Trading
Crown can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, CoinExchange, YoBit, BarterDEX, C-CEX and LiteBit.eu. It is not presently possible to buy Crown directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Crown must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Crown using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Crown Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Crown and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.