Covesting (CRYPTO:COV) Price Reaches $0.90 on Exchanges
Covesting (CURRENCY:COV) traded 6.4% lower against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 8:00 AM Eastern on February 19th. Over the last week, Covesting has traded down 19% against the dollar. Covesting has a market cap of $15.77 million and approximately $56,137.00 worth of Covesting was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Covesting token can now be bought for about $0.90 or 0.00010403 BTC on major exchanges including EtherDelta and IDEX.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.75 or 0.00008701 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003171 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $77.58 or 0.00895361 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.21 or 0.00014019 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011558 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0334 or 0.00000385 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.02 or 0.00046348 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 19.4% against the dollar and now trades at $9.55 or 0.00110230 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $17.17 or 0.00198114 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “The Covesting platform was conceived to help investors and cryptocurrency traders getting in touch with each other. Investors can browse through dozens of trading strategies, provided by professional asset managers, and subscribe to the ones matching their goals. Thanks to technology-based solutions and smart-contracts, the Covesting platform allows its users to replicate trading activity of a chosen Model directly into their segregated account at Covesting. “
Buying and Selling Covesting
Covesting can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX and EtherDelta. It is not possible to buy Covesting directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Covesting must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Covesting using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Covesting Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Covesting and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.