CoinFi Tops One Day Trading Volume of $69,971.00 (CRYPTO:COFI)
CoinFi (CURRENCY:COFI) traded 9.2% lower against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 10:00 AM E.T. on February 19th. CoinFi has a market capitalization of $11.22 million and approximately $69,971.00 worth of CoinFi was traded on exchanges in the last day. One CoinFi token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0658 or 0.00000760 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Kucoin, EtherDelta and IDEX. In the last week, CoinFi has traded down 0.9% against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.74 or 0.00008596 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003160 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $77.00 or 0.00890435 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.19 or 0.00013775 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011574 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 5.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0333 or 0.00000386 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $4.02 or 0.00046476 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $9.59 or 0.00110875 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 10.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $16.73 or 0.00193469 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “CoinFi is a platform that offers crowdsourced and professionally curated research, analysis, trading signals, trading algorithms, and market-moving news to give crypto traders real-time market intelligence. The CoinFi token (COFI) is an ERC-20 token that will be used for access to the platform’s advanced trading signals/algos and premium research, which will require staking tokens to reward token owners and reduce volatility. The token will also be used to leverage the wisdom of the crowd. Community members who help curate news, produce research & analysis, and share trading signals will be rewarded within CoinFi's unique token-for-information ecosystem. “
Buying and Selling CoinFi
CoinFi can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, EtherDelta and Kucoin. It is not presently possible to buy CoinFi directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire CoinFi must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy CoinFi using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for CoinFi Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for CoinFi and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.