CoinDash One Day Volume Reaches $1.40 Million (CRYPTO:CDT)
CoinDash (CURRENCY:CDT) traded 21.9% lower against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 4:00 AM E.T. on February 19th. CoinDash has a total market capitalization of $33.31 million and approximately $1.40 million worth of CoinDash was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, CoinDash has traded 39.9% lower against the U.S. dollar. One CoinDash token can now be purchased for $0.0508 or 0.00000523 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including EtherDelta, Gate.io, Gatecoin and BigONE.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.79 or 0.00008654 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $83.08 or 0.00913076 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003194 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.31 or 0.00014444 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0355 or 0.00000390 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010996 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.36 or 0.00047959 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 26.4% against the dollar and now trades at $10.27 or 0.00112842 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $18.49 or 0.00203240 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
CoinDash Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Coindash is an operating system for blockchain-based assets, it has the goal of making handling and trading easy and accessible for both new and experienced users in the cryptoshpere. The CoinDash’s ecosystem includes three synergistic components: Software-as-a-Service (Saas), Social Networking and the Marketplace. SaaS: CoinDash provides analytics that give users deep insight into the performance of their investments and help them make data driven decisions. Social Network: CoinDash provides social trading features that remove barriers for new and existing crypto users by letting them follow and copy-trade top investors. Marketplace: CoinDash’s marketplace is built around opportunity discovery and streamlined trading UX with features like real-time social trading signals, an ICO dashboard, trending assets, real-time market price tables and 3rd party integration. Every action within the CoinDash platform requires the user to pay a fee which is paid in the CoinDash (CDT), an Ethereum-based token Every user who facilitates the use of a feature which in turn gives financial value will be entitled to a payment, creating a creator-consumer relationship between users in the system. “
CoinDash Token Trading
CoinDash can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Gate.io, Gatecoin, Binance, HitBTC, Mercatox, EtherDelta and BigONE. It is not currently possible to purchase CoinDash directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade CoinDash must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase CoinDash using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for CoinDash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for CoinDash and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.