CHIPS (CRYPTO:CHIPS) Price Reaches $0.38 on Top Exchanges
CHIPS (CURRENCY:CHIPS) traded down 5.3% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 8:00 AM Eastern on February 19th. CHIPS has a market capitalization of $7.88 million and $1,488.00 worth of CHIPS was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, CHIPS has traded 16.4% lower against the U.S. dollar. One CHIPS coin can currently be purchased for about $0.38 or 0.00004353 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $8,739.32 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1,009.59 or 0.11652300 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.50 or 0.00028881 BTC.
- Counterparty (XCP) traded down 6% against the dollar and now trades at $15.64 or 0.00180566 BTC.
- Crown (CRW) traded 8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.82 or 0.00021026 BTC.
- Unobtanium (UNO) traded down 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $147.06 or 0.01697430 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.85 or 0.00021354 BTC.
- ATBCoin (ATB) traded 9.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002598 BTC.
- Terracoin (TRC) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00001985 BTC.
- UnbreakableCoin (UNB) traded 5.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.98 or 0.00011264 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “CHIPS was forked from Bitcoin. It is based on Komodo's ecosystem but uses Segwit and the Bitcoin Lightning Network technology. CHIPS focus is to facilitate micropayments on the Poker/Casino industries. “
Buying and Selling CHIPS
CHIPS can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange. It is not currently possible to buy CHIPS directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire CHIPS must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy CHIPS using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for CHIPS Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for CHIPS and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.