ChainLink Price Reaches $0.50 on Top Exchanges (LINK)
ChainLink (CURRENCY:LINK) traded 4.1% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on February 19th. Over the last week, ChainLink has traded 0.8% lower against the US dollar. ChainLink has a total market capitalization of $176.47 million and approximately $6.02 million worth of ChainLink was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One ChainLink token can currently be bought for approximately $0.50 or 0.00005791 BTC on exchanges including Binance, OKEx, EtherDelta and Token Store.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.75 or 0.00008569 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003143 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 7.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $77.16 or 0.00886287 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 8.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.20 or 0.00013772 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011502 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0334 or 0.00000383 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.21 or 0.00048347 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $9.54 or 0.00109549 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 12.9% against the dollar and now trades at $16.90 or 0.00194090 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
ChainLink Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, ” ChainLink is a blockchain-base middleware, acting as a bridge between cryptocurrency smart contracts and off-chain resources like data feeds, various web APIs, and traditional bank account payments. This way, ChainLink allows Smart Contracts to communicate with external resources on their own. LINK is an ERC20 token based on the Ethereum Blockchain. It is used to pay ChainLink Node operators for the retrieval of data from off-chain data feeds, formatting of data into blockchain readable formats, off-chain computation, and uptime guarantees they provide as operators. “
Buying and Selling ChainLink
ChainLink can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Token Store, Gate.io, IDEX, COSS, Binance, EtherDelta, OKEx and Mercatox. It is not currently possible to buy ChainLink directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ChainLink must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy ChainLink using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for ChainLink Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for ChainLink and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.