Centra Market Cap Hits $31.84 Million (CRYPTO:CTR)
Centra (CURRENCY:CTR) traded up 1.1% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 4:00 AM ET on February 19th. One Centra token can now be bought for $0.47 or 0.00005146 BTC on popular exchanges including Cryptopia, HitBTC, Binance and Livecoin. During the last week, Centra has traded down 19.6% against the US dollar. Centra has a total market cap of $31.84 million and $6.97 million worth of Centra was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.79 or 0.00008654 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $83.08 or 0.00913076 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003194 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.31 or 0.00014444 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0355 or 0.00000390 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010996 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.36 or 0.00047959 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 26.4% against the dollar and now trades at $10.27 or 0.00112842 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $18.49 or 0.00203240 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Centra Tech has designed a multi-blockchain debit card that connects to a smart wallet that is safe, secure, and more importantly insured. Centra currently supports 8+ major cryptocurrencies: Bitcoin, Ethereum, ERC20 Tokens, Litecoin, Ripple, Dash, Zcash, & Monero with more to come. Centra team designed a platform to create a global account solution for anyone who lack banking resources. Centra Tech is also launching a platform called Coin Bay (www.cBay.io) which will be the world's first Amazon style store that is designed to be cryptocurrency acceptable. “
Buying and Selling Centra
Centra can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: OKEx, EtherDelta, Gate.io, Binance, Livecoin, HitBTC and Cryptopia. It is not possible to buy Centra directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Centra must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Centra using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Centra Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Centra and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.