Centra 1-Day Trading Volume Tops $2.09 Million (CRYPTO:CTR)
Centra (CURRENCY:CTR) traded down 18.2% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on February 20th. Centra has a market capitalization of $28.66 million and $2.09 million worth of Centra was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Centra has traded down 15.6% against the dollar. One Centra token can now be bought for $0.42 or 0.00005091 BTC on major exchanges including OKEx, Cryptopia, Gate.io and Binance.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 10.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.71 or 0.00008562 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 13.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $72.53 or 0.00875883 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 13.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00003013 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 13.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.13 or 0.00013685 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012120 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 12.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0313 or 0.00000378 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 10.2% against the dollar and now trades at $3.90 or 0.00047099 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 12.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.97 or 0.00108353 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 16.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $16.11 or 0.00194607 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Centra Tech has designed a multi-blockchain debit card that connects to a smart wallet that is safe, secure, and more importantly insured. Centra currently supports 8+ major cryptocurrencies: Bitcoin, Ethereum, ERC20 Tokens, Litecoin, Ripple, Dash, Zcash, & Monero with more to come. Centra team designed a platform to create a global account solution for anyone who lack banking resources. Centra Tech is also launching a platform called Coin Bay (www.cBay.io) which will be the world's first Amazon style store that is designed to be cryptocurrency acceptable. “
Centra Token Trading
Centra can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Gate.io, OKEx, Livecoin, Binance, Cryptopia, HitBTC and EtherDelta. It is not presently possible to buy Centra directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Centra must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Centra using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Centra Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Centra and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.