Cardano (CRYPTO:ADA) Price Reaches $0.22 on Major Exchanges
Cardano (CURRENCY:ADA) traded 1.5% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 10:00 AM E.T. on February 19th. One Cardano coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.22 or 0.00002477 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Mr. Exchange, Binance, Gate.io and Coinnest. Cardano has a total market capitalization of $5.58 billion and approximately $129.33 million worth of Cardano was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Cardano has traded 17.7% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.72 or 0.00146298 BTC.
- Qtum (QTUM) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $17.31 or 0.00199112 BTC.
- BitShares (BTS) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00001841 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded 11.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00003881 BTC.
- Particl (PART) traded down 14.4% against the dollar and now trades at $16.38 or 0.00188459 BTC.
- Raiden Network Token (RDN) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.84 or 0.00021114 BTC.
- ION (ION) traded 8.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.82 or 0.00032493 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0541 or 0.00000622 BTC.
- Quantum Resistant Ledger (QRL) traded down 10.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.91 or 0.00010485 BTC.
- Rise (RISE) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00004024 BTC.
Cardano Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, ” Designed and developed by IOHK in conjunction with the University of Edinburgh, the University of Athens and the University of Connecticut, Cardano SL (or Cardano Settlement Layer) is a Proof of Stake cryptocurrency based on the Haskell implementation of the white paper “Ouroboros: A Provably Secure Proof of Stake Blockchain Protocol” by Aggelos Kiayias, Alexander Russell, Bernardo David and Roman Oliynykov.”
Buying and Selling Cardano
Cardano can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, Upbit, Mr. Exchange, Binance, Gate.io and Coinnest. It is not currently possible to purchase Cardano directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Cardano must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Cardano using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Cardano Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Cardano and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.