Bytom Price Down 8.5% Over Last Week (CRYPTO:BTM)
Bytom (CURRENCY:BTM) traded down 0.5% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 3:00 AM Eastern on February 19th. In the last seven days, Bytom has traded 8.5% lower against the dollar. Bytom has a market cap of $364.69 million and approximately $13.94 million worth of Bytom was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Bytom token can currently be bought for approximately $0.37 or 0.00004040 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including BigONE, HitBTC, CoolCoin and OKEx.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $174.59 or 0.01909260 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0367 or 0.00000401 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000043 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.47 or 0.00005192 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.69 or 0.00007573 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.55 or 0.00016872 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 61.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00003857 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.77 or 0.00030176 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0932 or 0.00001017 BTC.
- Gulden (NLG) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001121 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “BitMark has a total coin supply of 27.58 million BTM – difficulty retargetting each 720 blocks and a block reward of 20 BTM. “
Bytom Token Trading
Bytom can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoolCoin, EXX, BigONE, Allcoin, OKEx, Cryptopia, Gate.io, Huobi, Kucoin, EtherDelta, HitBTC, OEX and Bibox. It is not currently possible to buy Bytom directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bytom must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Bytom using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Bytom Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Bytom and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.