Bowhead Price Down 59.4% Over Last 7 Days (CRYPTO:AHT)
Bowhead (CURRENCY:AHT) traded down 0.1% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 8:00 AM Eastern on February 19th. Bowhead has a market capitalization of $1.67 million and $0.00 worth of Bowhead was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Bowhead token can now be bought for about $0.21 or 0.00002319 BTC on popular exchanges including Waves Decentralized Exchange and Tidex. Over the last week, Bowhead has traded down 59.4% against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8,757.21 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 5.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $657.67 or 0.07563640 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1,014.25 or 0.11664600 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $166.72 or 0.01917400 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 6.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $235.18 or 0.02704760 BTC.
- RaiBlocks (XRB) traded 32.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $18.58 or 0.00186028 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded down 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $18.54 or 0.00213225 BTC.
- Nano (NANO) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.96 or 0.00114532 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $75.51 or 0.00868433 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $279.03 or 0.03209070 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Aholee is a decentralized search engine for products, dedicated to online shopping worldwide. Aholee uses its own in-house blockchain, which is an Ethereum fork, for open collecting and indexing information from open sources with confirmation of authenticity based on blockchain technology. The AHC token is used to purchase items on the Aholee platform.Any AHC owner can purchase products using AHC in any store represented in the platform at the current AHC exchange rate to the currency used by the store. Any visitor to ahoolee.com can buy AHC, as this will give them an opportunity to get additional discounts from stores.”
Buying and Selling Bowhead
Bowhead can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Waves Decentralized Exchange and Tidex. It is not presently possible to buy Bowhead directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bowhead must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Bowhead using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Bowhead Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Bowhead and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.