BLUE Price Tops $0.24 (BLUE)
BLUE (CURRENCY:BLUE) traded down 9.6% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 6:00 AM E.T. on February 19th. BLUE has a total market cap of $8.73 million and $15,497.00 worth of BLUE was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, BLUE has traded down 11.6% against the US dollar. One BLUE token can now be purchased for $0.24 or 0.00002684 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including EtherDelta, CoinExchange and IDEX.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.78 or 0.00008696 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003171 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 5.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $80.16 or 0.00899329 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.27 or 0.00014265 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0346 or 0.00000388 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011229 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.19 or 0.00047055 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 23% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.92 or 0.00111273 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 5.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $17.69 or 0.00198473 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Ethereum Blue is a platform that aims to add a security layer to the existing smart contracts leveraging the Ethereum blockchain. In order to make it possible, the platform will use a centralized repository of addresses and statistic analysis to blacklist the corrupt token founders and poorly-written smart contracts, for example. Ethereum Blue token will let users benefit from the SDK (Software Development Kit) to automatically scan malicious addresses before approving the sending of ETH from their wallet. “
Buying and Selling BLUE
BLUE can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, EtherDelta and IDEX. It is not possible to purchase BLUE directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BLUE must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase BLUE using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for BLUE Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for BLUE and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.