BlackCoin (CRYPTO:BLK) Market Cap Reaches $21.95 Million
BlackCoin (CURRENCY:BLK) traded 2.3% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 5:00 AM Eastern on February 19th. One BlackCoin coin can now be bought for approximately $0.29 or 0.00003200 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including LiteBit.eu, Bittylicious, Cryptopia and Poloniex. Over the last seven days, BlackCoin has traded 27.3% lower against the U.S. dollar. BlackCoin has a market cap of $21.95 million and approximately $210,587.00 worth of BlackCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $18.17 or 0.00200857 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0559 or 0.00000618 BTC.
- Rubycoin (RBY) traded 21.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.64 or 0.00007085 BTC.
- Radium (RADS) traded down 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $4.65 or 0.00051445 BTC.
- Atmos (ATMS) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0711 or 0.00000795 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded down 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0377 or 0.00000414 BTC.
- NuShares (NSR) traded up 226.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- CybCSec (XCS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000031 BTC.
BlackCoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “BlackCoin has seen initial success due to its innovative features. The coin has incorporated bitcoin upgrades to reduce transaction risk. The coin initially uses proof of work as well as proof of stake, with the proof of work being dropped after the 10000th block. The advantages of Blackcoins proof of stake is that it has extremely fast transaction confirmation times at ten seconds – compared to bitcoins ten minutes plus. The other bonus is the low energy consumption without PoW mining. Interest is paid annually at a 1% rate – well below the present global average. “
Buying and Selling BlackCoin
BlackCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, LiteBit.eu, Bittylicious, Cryptopia, Bittrex, Bit-Z, CoinEgg, Bleutrade, AEX, CoinExchange, Poloniex and Tux Exchange. It is not currently possible to buy BlackCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BlackCoin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy BlackCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for BlackCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for BlackCoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.