BitConnect Price Down 5.9% Over Last Week (CRYPTO:BCC)
BitConnect (CURRENCY:BCC) traded down 2.1% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 3:00 AM Eastern on February 19th. In the last seven days, BitConnect has traded 5.9% lower against the dollar. BitConnect has a market cap of $20.33 million and approximately $21,185.00 worth of BitConnect was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One BitConnect coin can currently be bought for approximately $2.18 or 0.00023870 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange, BCC Exchange, Livecoin and Trade Satoshi.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $174.59 or 0.01909260 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0367 or 0.00000401 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000043 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00004040 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.47 or 0.00005192 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.69 or 0.00007573 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.55 or 0.00016872 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 61.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00003857 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.77 or 0.00030176 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0932 or 0.00001017 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Bitfinex introduced trading on Chain Split Tokens (CST). The first such product of its kind, CSTs will allow Bitfinex customers to speculate on future fork events of the Bitcoin blockchain, specifically, the potential fork between Bitcoin Core and Bitcoin Unlimited. They have designated these CSTs as BCC (Bitcoin Core) and BCU (Bitcoin Unlimited). CSTs will trade as BTC and USD pairs, initially without margin and they will reevaluate that decision if there is sufficient liquidity. Users will be able to create CSTs by “splitting” a bitcoin through the Token Manager (located in the Order Type drop down menu of the sidebar order ticket). Once split, the BTC will be removed from their account for each BCC and BCU added. Through the same Token Manager, users will be able to reverse this process at anytime, trading in equal numbers of BCC and BCU to extract BTC. If no fork occurs by December 31, 2017, then BCU will expire worthless and BTC will be given in exchange for each BCC holder. If, however, there is a fork, specifically Bitcoin Unlimited, then, as soon as they list Bitcoin Unlimited, they will exchange BCU tokens for Bitcoin Unlimited tokens as well as retiring BCC tokens in favor of Bitcoin Core tokens. More detailed information can be found in the Chains Split Token Terms and Conditions. They are planning a few additional enhancements including a realtime display of total CSTs as well as segregated cold storage for the bitcoins that have been split, which we will periodically settle to and from their hot wallet. “
BitConnect Coin Trading
BitConnect can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, Trade Satoshi, Livecoin, BCC Exchange and HitBTC. It is not possible to buy BitConnect directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BitConnect must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy BitConnect using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for BitConnect Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for BitConnect and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.