BitcoinDark (CRYPTO:BTCD) Hits 1-Day Trading Volume of $107,448.00
BitcoinDark (CURRENCY:BTCD) traded down 3.4% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 3:00 AM Eastern on February 19th. In the last week, BitcoinDark has traded down 15.4% against the U.S. dollar. One BitcoinDark coin can currently be purchased for about $83.74 or 0.00913461 BTC on major exchanges including Cryptopia, Bittrex, Bleutrade and Poloniex. BitcoinDark has a total market capitalization of $107.93 million and approximately $107,448.00 worth of BitcoinDark was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Emercoin (EMC) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.59 or 0.00039299 BTC.
- Experience Points (XP) traded up 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- BitBean (BITB) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0255 or 0.00000172 BTC.
- Universal Currency (UNIT) traded down 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.97 or 0.00010640 BTC.
- Neutron (NTRN) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003065 BTC.
- Internet of People (IOP) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.65 or 0.00029001 BTC.
- Breakout (BRK) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00002700 BTC.
- Sprouts (SPRTS) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- ParkByte (PKB) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.58 or 0.00006350 BTC.
- BitTokens (BXT) traded down 18% against the dollar and now trades at $1.99 or 0.00021736 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Bitcoin Dark (BTCD) is a PoW and PoS hybrid alternatve crypto currency based on the same algorithm as Bitcoin itself – SHA256 – the difference is in the intent behind development – where Bitcoin is moving towards regulatory approval with increased transparency, BitcoinDark tries to push further of the belief of decentralisation and anonymity. The block time is 60 seconds – there was a 1.5 premine and a total of 22 million coins are scheduled to be produced. Following the announcement of the Komodo Platform by the SuperNet team, BitcoinDark could be swapped for KMD coins and will be so until 2018. BTCD technology will be further advanced in the KMD platform. “
Buying and Selling BitcoinDark
BitcoinDark can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Poloniex, Bittrex, Cryptopia and Bleutrade. It is not possible to buy BitcoinDark directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade BitcoinDark must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy BitcoinDark using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for BitcoinDark Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for BitcoinDark and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.