Bitcoin Lightning (BLT) Achieves Market Capitalization of $0.00
Bitcoin Lightning (CURRENCY:BLT) traded flat against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 7:00 AM Eastern on February 19th. Bitcoin Lightning has a market capitalization of $0.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of Bitcoin Lightning was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Bitcoin Lightning has traded 31.7% lower against the US dollar. One Bitcoin Lightning coin can now be bought for about $3.05 or 0.00030803 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Poloniex, Gatecoin, OKEx and itBit.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.76 or 0.00008692 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003155 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 7.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $78.40 or 0.00894881 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 5.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.24 or 0.00014183 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0338 or 0.00000385 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011420 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.11 or 0.00046862 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 21.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.76 or 0.00111394 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $17.29 or 0.00197405 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Bitcoin Lightning Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Bloom is a decentralized credit protocol that aims to address the existing limitations of the actual credit scoring system. The Bloom protocol will use the Ethereum blockchain to provide a novel approach to the credit risk assessment allowing both traditional fiat lenders and digital asset lenders to issues compliant loans on the blockchain while providing lower fees and improve borrower experience at the credit issuance process. The Bloom platform will feature a BloomID (a global secure identity, allowing lenders to offer compliant loans globally), BloomIQ (a system for reporting and trackingcurrent and historical debt obligations that are tied to a user’s BloomID), and BloomScore (a metric of consumers’ creditworthiness). Bloom token (BLT) is an ERC-20 token that will be used to participate in evaluating user identities and creditworthiness. Furthermore, it will give users voting rights on future developments on the Bloom credit scoring system. “
Buying and Selling Bitcoin Lightning
Bitcoin Lightning can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BtcTrade.im, Negocie Coins, xBTCe, BTCC, HitBTC, Foxbit, Paribu, Gemini, EXX, QuadrigaCX, GOPAX, itBit, Lbank, Bitonic, GetBTC, Bitso, Bibox, Bitbank, Bitstamp, CoinFalcon, Korbit, Kraken, Cryptopia, Bit-Z, Gate.io, Binance, Bitcoin Indonesia, OEX, Liqui, CEX.IO, Fisco, LakeBTC, Poloniex, GDAX, ACX, bitFlyer, Coinsquare, Coinone, Exmo, Bitfinex, Coinfloor, CoinsBank, Livecoin, Huobi, YoBit, Upbit, Zaif, Gatecoin, Quoine, BTC Markets, Kucoin, Tidex, Coinrail, CoolCoin, OKEx, BTCBOX, CoinEgg, BX Thailand, BitMEX, AidosMarket, AEX, RightBTC, BL3P, BitGrail, BitBay, Allcoin, BCC Exchange, TOPBTC, Bittrex, Bithumb, ZB.COM, Luno and WEX. It is not possible to purchase Bitcoin Lightning directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bitcoin Lightning must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Bitcoin Lightning using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Bitcoin Lightning Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Bitcoin Lightning and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.