bitCNY (CRYPTO:BITCNY) Market Cap Reaches $31.83 Million
bitCNY (CURRENCY:BITCNY) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 5:00 AM E.T. on February 19th. bitCNY has a total market cap of $31.83 million and approximately $16.35 million worth of bitCNY was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One bitCNY token can now be purchased for about $0.18 or 0.00001965 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including BitShares Asset Exchange, OpenLedger DEX, AEX and Coinbene. Over the last seven days, bitCNY has traded 5.7% higher against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.78 or 0.00008639 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $81.98 or 0.00906159 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003161 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.31 or 0.00014438 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0353 or 0.00000390 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011113 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $4.32 or 0.00047767 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 25.9% against the dollar and now trades at $10.19 or 0.00112606 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $18.20 or 0.00201188 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “bitCNY is a market pegged asset (MPA) issued on the Bitshares platform, these assets are known as bitassets or smartcoins. Smartcoins always have 100% or more of its value backed by BitShares (BTS), and can be redeemed for it at any time. Since the exchange rate of BTS to CNY can change, the blockchain protocol deals with increasing and decreasing supply accordingly. This allows users to trade and transfer stable priced tokens across the blockchain and to trade real world commodities like gold and silver in a decentralized manner. “
Buying and Selling bitCNY
bitCNY can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: BitShares Asset Exchange, Coinbene, AEX and OpenLedger DEX. It is not possible to purchase bitCNY directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade bitCNY must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase bitCNY using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for bitCNY Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for bitCNY and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.