BitBay One Day Volume Reaches $310,305.00 (CRYPTO:BAY)
BitBay (CURRENCY:BAY) traded down 11.5% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on February 20th. In the last week, BitBay has traded down 18.1% against the dollar. BitBay has a market capitalization of $50.68 million and $310,305.00 worth of BitBay was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One BitBay coin can now be bought for $0.0502 or 0.00000606 BTC on major exchanges including C-CEX, Bittrex and Cryptopia.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 10.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $16.32 or 0.00197119 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded down 11% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00003140 BTC.
- Radium (RADS) traded down 15.8% against the dollar and now trades at $3.97 or 0.00047999 BTC.
- Rubycoin (RBY) traded 5.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00006145 BTC.
- Atmos (ATMS) traded 9.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0624 or 0.00000754 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded 16.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0327 or 0.00000395 BTC.
- NuShares (NSR) traded down 7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000014 BTC.
- CybCSec (XCS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000031 BTC.
BitBay Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “BitBay is a Proof of Stake cryptocurrency with a 1% APY in staking rewards. BitBay provides many additional tools like smart-contract capabilities, an in-wallet decentralized e-commerce platform, “Pay-to-Email” transactions, asset pegging and more. “
BitBay Coin Trading
BitBay can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Bittrex and C-CEX. It is not currently possible to buy BitBay directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BitBay must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy BitBay using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for BitBay Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for BitBay and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.