BitBay (CRYPTO:BAY) Tops 1-Day Trading Volume of $1.04 Million
BitBay (CURRENCY:BAY) traded 9% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on February 19th. BitBay has a total market cap of $72.56 million and approximately $1.04 million worth of BitBay was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, BitBay has traded 8.7% higher against the U.S. dollar. One BitBay coin can currently be purchased for $0.0718 or 0.00000657 BTC on popular exchanges including C-CEX, Bittrex and Cryptopia.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 6.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $25.25 or 0.00230961 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded up 11.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00004203 BTC.
- Radium (RADS) traded down 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $6.44 or 0.00059150 BTC.
- Rubycoin (RBY) traded down 10% against the dollar and now trades at $0.71 or 0.00006555 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded 7.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001290 BTC.
- Atmos (ATMS) traded 8.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0935 or 0.00000855 BTC.
- NuShares (NSR) traded up 41.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0023 or 0.00000021 BTC.
- CybCSec (XCS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000031 BTC.
BitBay Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “BitBay is a Proof of Stake cryptocurrency with a 1% APY in staking rewards. BitBay provides many additional tools like smart-contract capabilities, an in-wallet decentralized e-commerce platform, “Pay-to-Email” transactions, asset pegging and more. “
BitBay Coin Trading
BitBay can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, C-CEX and Cryptopia. It is not possible to purchase BitBay directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BitBay must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase BitBay using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for BitBay Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for BitBay and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.