Bismuth (BIS) Reaches 24 Hour Trading Volume of $35,503.00
Bismuth (CURRENCY:BIS) traded down 3.1% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 6:00 AM E.T. on February 19th. Bismuth has a market cap of $10.33 million and approximately $35,503.00 worth of Bismuth was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Bismuth has traded 28% lower against the US dollar. One Bismuth coin can now be purchased for $1.25 or 0.00014027 BTC on major exchanges including Heat Wallet and Cryptopia.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Electroneum (ETN) traded 8.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0483 or 0.00000542 BTC.
- Ripio Credit Network (RCN) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001201 BTC.
- Nimiq (NET) traded down 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.40 or 0.00026999 BTC.
- Elastic (XEL) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002475 BTC.
- Golos (GOLOS) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0964 or 0.00001085 BTC.
- Bytecent (BYC) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00008044 BTC.
- Woodcoin (LOG) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00001750 BTC.
- Indicoin (INDI) traded 9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0133 or 0.00000150 BTC.
Bismuth Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Bismuth is a Proof of Work cryptocurrency based on the SHA224 algorithm. It comes with a set of dApps supplied as interpretation engines, which prevent blockchain bloat. On-chain messaging and data storage is available in both public and encrypted forms. By reformulating the cryptocurrency code Bismuth aims to simplify its readability, make it compatible across all platforms and integrate it into business solutions. Bismuth is not based on code of BTC or any of it’s derivatives, it is only inspired by some ideas laid down by Andreas M. Antonopoulos, Satoshi Nakamoto (BitCoin), Sunny King (Peercoin), NXT and ETH developers. “
Buying and Selling Bismuth
Bismuth can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Heat Wallet and Cryptopia. It is not presently possible to purchase Bismuth directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bismuth must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Bismuth using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Bismuth Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Bismuth and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.