Binance Coin Trading 1.5% Higher This Week (BNB)
Binance Coin (CURRENCY:BNB) traded 5.6% lower against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 11:00 AM ET on February 19th. Binance Coin has a market cap of $932.25 million and approximately $181.94 million worth of Binance Coin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Binance Coin has traded 1.5% higher against the US dollar. One Binance Coin token can now be bought for $9.42 or 0.00107991 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including EtherDelta and Binance.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.75 or 0.00008634 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003152 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $77.87 or 0.00893096 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 7.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.21 or 0.00013840 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011448 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0336 or 0.00000385 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.18 or 0.00047953 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 11% lower against the dollar and now trades at $17.07 or 0.00195819 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $783.03 or 0.08981140 BTC.
Binance Coin Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “The Binance Coin is an Ethereum-based token that allows users to receive a discount for any fees on the Binance platform, a pure cryptocurrency exchange that plans to create a decentralized exchange for blockchain assets. BNB also gives users access to special features and will be used to power the upcoming decentralized exchange. “
Buying and Selling Binance Coin
Binance Coin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta and Binance. It is not presently possible to buy Binance Coin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Binance Coin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Binance Coin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Binance Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Binance Coin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.