Augur Trading 14.1% Lower This Week (REP)
Augur (CURRENCY:REP) traded 0.4% lower against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 11:00 AM ET on February 19th. Augur has a market cap of $387.21 million and approximately $4.60 million worth of Augur was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Augur has traded 14.1% lower against the US dollar. One Augur token can now be bought for $35.20 or 0.00403739 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Mercatox, Radar Relay, HitBTC and BX Thailand.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.75 or 0.00008634 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003152 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 6.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $77.87 or 0.00893096 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.21 or 0.00013840 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011448 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0336 or 0.00000385 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.18 or 0.00047953 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $9.42 or 0.00107991 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 11% lower against the dollar and now trades at $17.07 or 0.00195819 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Prediction markets are widely considered the best forecasting tool. Augur is an open, global platform where anyone anywhere can create, monitor or trade in prediction markets about any topic. Think of it as an “Early Warning System'' with the most accurate event forecasts, a potential “Google Search”, “Bloomberg Terminal” or “Reuters Terminal” for crowdsourced event forecasts. The system plans to use the “Wisdom of Crowds'' (“collective intelligence'') via market incentives, “Long Tail'' dynamics and blockchain technology to securely generate a more accurate, robust and unfiltered array of dynamic event forecasts than any alternative can match. Augur is decentralized, self-regulating, pseudonymous and autonomous. It offers the promise of markets without exposure to counterparty risk, principal-agent problems or central points of control, failure or censorship. No person is ever in direct control of someone else’s funds or in a position to single-handedly threaten the system’s integrity. The software is comprised of smart contracts perpetually deployed on a blockchain network, which enables applications deployed to be immune to local outages while benefiting from the entire community's security. All interactions with markets are communicated as database transactions between unique accounts powered by immutable software instructions. “
Augur Token Trading
Augur can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Mercatox, Cryptopia, Abucoins, Cobinhood, Bittrex, RippleFox, Gate.io, Liqui, Exrates, Qryptos, HitBTC, Radar Relay, Kraken, Mr. Exchange, Gatehub, Gatecoin, Poloniex, Upbit, ChaoEX, BigONE, BX Thailand, IDEX, LiteBit.eu and Livecoin. It is not currently possible to purchase Augur directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Augur must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Augur using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Augur Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Augur and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.