AsiaCoin (AC) Price Hits $0.0064 on Exchanges
AsiaCoin (CURRENCY:AC) traded down 26.4% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 7:00 AM Eastern on February 19th. AsiaCoin has a market capitalization of $8.71 million and approximately $3,712.00 worth of AsiaCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, AsiaCoin has traded up 44.3% against the dollar. One AsiaCoin coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0064 or 0.00000073 BTC on major exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $166.97 or 0.01923730 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0345 or 0.00000398 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000044 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00004093 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00005183 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.65 or 0.00007434 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded 6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.48 or 0.00016955 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded down 9% against the dollar and now trades at $77.81 or 0.00889242 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 55.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00004035 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.61 or 0.00029824 BTC.
AsiaCoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Asia Coin is a Scrypt Coin with a very brief PoW phase of two weeks or 20,000 blocks. The PoW phase is scheduled to produce 40% of the hard capped limit of 360 million. The PoS phase is set for ten years with first year stake interest set at a high 100% – whcih subsequently drops to 2%. Block time is 60 seconds, difficulty retargets every block and there was no premine. “
AsiaCoin Coin Trading
AsiaCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is not currently possible to purchase AsiaCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade AsiaCoin must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase AsiaCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for AsiaCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for AsiaCoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.