Ardor (ARDR) Trading 6.6% Lower Over Last Week
Ardor (CURRENCY:ARDR) traded 12.4% higher against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 11:00 AM ET on February 19th. Ardor has a market cap of $339.88 million and approximately $12.94 million worth of Ardor was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Ardor has traded 6.6% lower against the US dollar. One Ardor token can now be bought for $0.34 or 0.00003902 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Poloniex, AEX, LiteBit.eu and HitBTC.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $12.70 or 0.00145640 BTC.
- Raiden Network Token (RDN) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.85 or 0.00021169 BTC.
- ION (ION) traded down 9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.82 or 0.00032314 BTC.
- Quantum Resistant Ledger (QRL) traded down 9.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.92 or 0.00010593 BTC.
- DECENT (DCT) traded down 7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.57 or 0.00006521 BTC.
- DigiCube (CUBE) traded 25.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- PostCoin (POST) traded 11.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0210 or 0.00000242 BTC.
Ardor Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Ardor is a Blockchain-as-a-Service (BaaS) Platform that will allow users to create their own child chains with specific settings for asset issuance. Ardor is the evolution of the NXT blockchain and offers many advantages over its predecessor, both in functionality and in scalability. ARDR, the Main Chain tokens are the backbone of the platform, they will be used maintain the blockchain and forge tokens from tx fees, which is the equivalent of Mining in the NXT Proof of Stake (PoS) protocol. The distribution process for Ardor started on the 14th of July and lasted until 12th of October. During this time hourly snapshots of NXT Balances were taken and averaged, the balance was then given to holders on a 1 to 1 scale. ARDR issued as an asset on the NXT 1.9 Blockchain until the full release of the Ardor Platform in Q3 of 2017. A second set of tokens will be given to users according to their NXT holding on the day the first block of Ardor is mined, meaning that the balance won’t be measured and averaged over a period of time, but will instead be given on a 0.5 – 1 scale according to the one snapshot taken at the moment of the Genesis Block. These tokens will house the features of the first Ardor child chain. “
Buying and Selling Ardor
Ardor can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: LiteBit.eu, Poloniex, AEX and HitBTC. It is not possible to purchase Ardor directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ardor must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Ardor using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Ardor Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Ardor and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.