Aragon (CRYPTO:ANT) 24 Hour Volume Hits $391,163.00
Aragon (CURRENCY:ANT) traded 10.5% lower against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on February 20th. Aragon has a total market capitalization of $83.35 million and approximately $391,163.00 worth of Aragon was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Aragon token can now be purchased for $3.12 or 0.00037691 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Liqui, EtherDelta, HitBTC and Bittrex. During the last seven days, Aragon has traded 20.9% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 10.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.71 or 0.00008562 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 13.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $72.53 or 0.00875883 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 13.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00003013 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 13.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.13 or 0.00013685 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012120 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 12.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0313 or 0.00000378 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 10.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.90 or 0.00047099 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 12.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.97 or 0.00108353 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 16.5% against the dollar and now trades at $16.11 or 0.00194607 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Aragon is a decentralized platform built on the Ethereum network. It allows users to manage entire organizations on the blockchain offering several tools that allow users to managed these decentralized organizations with efficiency. The ANT will enable its holders to govern the Aragon Network. “
Aragon Token Trading
Aragon can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, Liqui, EtherDelta and HitBTC. It is not possible to purchase Aragon directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Aragon must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Aragon using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Aragon Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Aragon and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.