AntiBitcoin Tops One Day Trading Volume of $0.00 (CRYPTO:ANTI)
AntiBitcoin (CURRENCY:ANTI) traded 2% higher against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 10:00 AM ET on February 19th. During the last week, AntiBitcoin has traded down 27% against the US dollar. AntiBitcoin has a market capitalization of $96,982.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of AntiBitcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One AntiBitcoin coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0056 or 0.00000060 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8,715.92 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $1,002.95 or 0.11598600 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded 5.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.48 or 0.00028632 BTC.
- Counterparty (XCP) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.85 or 0.00182981 BTC.
- Crown (CRW) traded 6.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.85 or 0.00021473 BTC.
- Unobtanium (UNO) traded down 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $146.22 or 0.01694290 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.85 or 0.00021472 BTC.
- ATBCoin (ATB) traded down 16% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002414 BTC.
- CHIPS (CHIPS) traded 5.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00004353 BTC.
- Terracoin (TRC) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00001985 BTC.
AntiBitcoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Anti Bitcoin was created as a symbol against greed and dishonesty inside the cryptocurrency community, it seeks to point out bitcoin's greatest flaws, such as market manipulation by small groups of individuals. “
AntiBitcoin Coin Trading
AntiBitcoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit. It is not presently possible to purchase AntiBitcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade AntiBitcoin must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase AntiBitcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for AntiBitcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for AntiBitcoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.