Ambrosus One Day Trading Volume Tops $872,704.00 (CRYPTO:AMB)
Ambrosus (CURRENCY:AMB) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar during the one day period ending at 4:00 AM ET on February 19th. During the last week, Ambrosus has traded down 20.6% against the dollar. One Ambrosus token can currently be bought for approximately $0.38 or 0.00004123 BTC on major exchanges including EtherDelta, Kucoin, HitBTC and Binance. Ambrosus has a total market capitalization of $54.24 million and approximately $872,704.00 worth of Ambrosus was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.79 or 0.00008654 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $83.08 or 0.00913076 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003194 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.31 or 0.00014444 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0355 or 0.00000390 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010996 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.36 or 0.00047959 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 26.4% against the dollar and now trades at $10.27 or 0.00112842 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $18.49 or 0.00203240 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “The Ambrosus project aims to improve the global food supply chains by creating an ecosystem where the team can record the entire history of products and execute commercial transactions accordingly. Combining high-tech sensors, blockchain protocol and smart contracts, Ambrosus is building a community-driven ecosystem to assure the quality, safety & origins of products. “
Buying and Selling Ambrosus
Ambrosus can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin, Binance, HitBTC and EtherDelta. It is not currently possible to purchase Ambrosus directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Ambrosus must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Ambrosus using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Ambrosus Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Ambrosus and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.