AidCoin Reaches Market Cap of $7.19 Million (AID)
AidCoin (CURRENCY:AID) traded 3% lower against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 7:00 AM Eastern on February 19th. One AidCoin token can currently be purchased for about $0.22 or 0.00002470 BTC on popular exchanges. During the last week, AidCoin has traded down 17.5% against the US dollar. AidCoin has a total market capitalization of $7.19 million and approximately $26,800.00 worth of AidCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.76 or 0.00008692 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003155 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 7.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $78.40 or 0.00894881 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.24 or 0.00014183 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0338 or 0.00000385 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011420 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $4.11 or 0.00046862 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 21.4% against the dollar and now trades at $9.76 or 0.00111394 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $17.29 or 0.00197405 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “AidCoin is the ERC20 token that aims to become the preferred method to donate transparently through the Ethereum blockchain. The AID token will power AIDChain, a platform that provides an ecosystem of services through an easy-to-use interface, connecting the non-profit community while allowing full transparency and traceability of donations. AIDChain’s services include an internal exchange to convert major cryptocurrencies into AidCoin, a built-in wallet to store and donate easily, an explorer to track donations transparently, tools to connect donors with all the actors involved in the non-profit sector and templates of smart contracts to run fundraising campaigns. “
AidCoin Token Trading
AidCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bitfinex. It is not possible to purchase AidCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade AidCoin must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase AidCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for AidCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for AidCoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.