Aeron (CRYPTO:ARN) Trading Down 21.5% Over Last Week
Aeron (CURRENCY:ARN) traded 3.8% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 5:00 AM Eastern on February 19th. One Aeron token can now be bought for approximately $1.59 or 0.00017527 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Mercatox, Kuna, EtherDelta and Bit-Z. Over the last seven days, Aeron has traded 21.5% lower against the U.S. dollar. Aeron has a market cap of $20.61 million and approximately $978,432.00 worth of Aeron was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.78 or 0.00008639 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $81.98 or 0.00906159 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003161 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.31 or 0.00014438 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0353 or 0.00000390 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011113 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.32 or 0.00047767 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 25.9% against the dollar and now trades at $10.19 or 0.00112606 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $18.20 or 0.00201188 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “The solution that Aeron proposes, relies on blockchain technology to track aircraft maintenance and pilot logs. Aeron is constructing a database and an online system that is decentralized and hosts global data on aircraft, flight schools and pilots. This electronic logging system would enable pilots to have logs that can be verified online, making aviation safer for everyone involved. “
Buying and Selling Aeron
Aeron can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Mercatox, Kuna, EtherDelta, Gate.io, Binance, Bit-Z and Tidex. It is not currently possible to buy Aeron directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Aeron must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Aeron using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Aeron Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Aeron and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.