Aeon Price Reaches $2.31 on Exchanges (CRYPTO:AEON)
Aeon (CURRENCY:AEON) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 5:00 AM E.T. on February 19th. Over the last seven days, Aeon has traded down 26.6% against the dollar. Aeon has a total market capitalization of $35.99 million and approximately $45,466.00 worth of Aeon was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Aeon coin can currently be bought for about $2.31 or 0.00025324 BTC on popular exchanges including Bittrex and HitBTC.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Monero (XMR) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $249.59 or 0.02739450 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0031 or 0.00000034 BTC.
- DigitalNote (XDN) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0120 or 0.00000132 BTC.
- Boolberry (BBR) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.08 or 0.00011900 BTC.
- Sumokoin (SUMO) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.80 or 0.00019774 BTC.
- Karbo (KRB) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.73 or 0.00008060 BTC.
- IntenseCoin (ITNS) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0052 or 0.00000057 BTC.
- LeviarCoin (XLC) traded down 12.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0928 or 0.00001019 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “AEON is a privacy driven cryptocurrency that allows anonymous payments. AeonCoin uses a CPU/GPU friendly algorithm “
Buying and Selling Aeon
Aeon can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC and Bittrex. It is not possible to purchase Aeon directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Aeon must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Aeon using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Aeon Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Aeon and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.