adToken (CRYPTO:ADT) One Day Trading Volume Tops $779,267.00
adToken (CURRENCY:ADT) traded down 2.2% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 5:00 AM E.T. on February 19th. adToken has a total market capitalization of $34.33 million and approximately $779,267.00 worth of adToken was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, adToken has traded 27.3% lower against the dollar. One adToken token can currently be purchased for about $0.0572 or 0.00000628 BTC on exchanges including EtherDelta and Bittrex.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.79 or 0.00008625 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $82.86 or 0.00909476 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003170 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.32 or 0.00014439 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0356 or 0.00000391 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011024 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.35 or 0.00047704 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 27.2% against the dollar and now trades at $10.31 or 0.00113140 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $18.41 or 0.00202018 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “AdChain is an Ethereum-based digital advertisement platform that aims to fix the fraudulent environment of online advertising namely bot traffic, malvertisements, trackers, spoofed domains, lack of coordination and systemic fraud. ADT is an ERC20 token that is used in order to ver publishers who wish to join the system, employing a “challenge period” during which any ADT holder who believes the publisher is fraudulent can issue a challenge and match the publisher's ADT deposit. “
adToken Token Trading
adToken can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta and Bittrex. It is not presently possible to buy adToken directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade adToken must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy adToken using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for adToken Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for adToken and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.