Achain Price Hits $0.23 on Major Exchanges (CRYPTO:ACT)
Achain (CURRENCY:ACT) traded down 2.1% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 3:00 AM E.T. on February 19th. Over the last week, Achain has traded down 21.5% against the US dollar. Achain has a market cap of $105.02 million and $5.75 million worth of Achain was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Achain coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.23 or 0.00002482 BTC on exchanges including CoolCoin, Kucoin, OKEx and Allcoin.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.79 or 0.00008636 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $83.44 or 0.00912480 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003181 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.32 or 0.00014386 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0356 or 0.00000389 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010920 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.41 or 0.00048229 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 27.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10.40 or 0.00113754 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $18.62 or 0.00203576 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Achain Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “ACT is a decentralized autonomous organization (DAO) created to address social accountability by using aggregated capital that is contributed by citizens in order to fund grass roots proposals that drive change on pressing social, political or economical issues. “
Achain Coin Trading
Achain can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Allcoin, CoolCoin, Kucoin and OKEx. It is not possible to buy Achain directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Achain must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Achain using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Achain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Achain and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.