1337 (CRYPTO:1337) Price Reaches $0.0005 on Top Exchanges
1337 (CURRENCY:1337) traded up 16.2% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 8:00 AM Eastern on February 19th. 1337 has a market capitalization of $11.83 million and $55,600.00 worth of 1337 was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, 1337 has traded 44.7% higher against the U.S. dollar. One 1337 coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0005 or 0.00000005 BTC on popular exchanges including CoinsMarkets, CoinExchange, Cryptopia and YoBit.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Stratis (STRAT) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.10 or 0.00058873 BTC.
- NavCoin (NAV) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.30 or 0.00015024 BTC.
- CloakCoin (CLOAK) traded down 9.1% against the dollar and now trades at $7.90 or 0.00091179 BTC.
- DeepOnion (ONION) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.83 or 0.00021158 BTC.
- Stealthcoin (XST) traded 13.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00003441 BTC.
- Kore (KORE) traded 10.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.22 or 0.00037201 BTC.
- Bitcoin Plus (XBC) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $52.97 or 0.00611428 BTC.
- Elite (1337) traded 19.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Vsync (VSX) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0232 or 0.00000268 BTC.
- Datacoin (DTC) traded up 112.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0205 or 0.00000237 BTC.
1337 Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “1337 coin was created as an experimental Proof-of-Stake coin, with high rewards and inflation control system. It's a fun driven cryptocurrency that develops games for users and plans to be used as an ingame currency for online games. “
Buying and Selling 1337
1337 can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinsMarkets, Trade Satoshi, CoinExchange, Cryptopia and YoBit. It is not presently possible to buy 1337 directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire 1337 must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy 1337 using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for 1337 Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for 1337 and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.