Dogecoin Reaches 1-Day Trading Volume of $17.11 Million (CRYPTO:DOGE)
Dogecoin (CURRENCY:DOGE) traded down 12.3% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 18:00 PM ET on February 20th. During the last seven days, Dogecoin has traded down 33% against the US dollar. One Dogecoin coin can now be purchased for $0.0041 or 0.00000041 BTC on major exchanges including Poloniex, Kraken, Bittrex and HitBTC. Dogecoin has a total market capitalization of $462.30 million and $17.11 million worth of Dogecoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 6.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $185.18 or 0.01868480 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 13.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0430 or 0.00000434 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 8.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00003805 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 7.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.59 or 0.00005963 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 15.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.65 or 0.00006577 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded 7.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.01 or 0.00020210 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.93 or 0.00029486 BTC.
- Viacoin (VIA) traded 5.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.59 or 0.00026052 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 14.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00002490 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded down 19.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001109 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “A Bitcoin clone that has reached success through clever marketing. Over the past year well over a hundred new cryptocurrencies have been created but not many have instantly carved out a niche. Dogecoin has sponsored multiple high profile events such as Nascar teams and the winter olympics – even so there are few locations to use the coin – and instead it has become a de facto internet tipping currency. The coin has produced 100 billion units by the end of 2014 and is now producing roughly 5 billion units per year. “
Dogecoin Coin Trading
Dogecoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Koineks, Bits Blockchain, OpenLedger DEX, Bittylicious, AEX, Cryptomate, BtcTrade.im, Bit-Z, alcurEX, CoinExchange, Livecoin, Gate.io, Bleutrade, CoinEgg, DC-Ex, Tux Exchange, Kraken, Exmo, Bitcoin Indonesia, C-CEX, CryptoBridge, Tripe Dice Exchange, Bittrex, SouthXchange, Tidex, Mercatox, Poloniex, NIX-E, Coinsquare, Coinhouse, BTC Trade UA, LiteBit.eu, Trade Satoshi, YoBit, HitBTC, Exrates, Stocks.Exchange, Cryptopia, Coingi, BCEX, Upbit, BitFlip, BitGrail and BX Thailand. It is not possible to purchase Dogecoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Dogecoin must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Dogecoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Dogecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Dogecoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.