ZCoin (CRYPTO:XZC) Trading Down 14.6% Over Last Week
ZCoin (CURRENCY:XZC) traded down 4.8% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on February 19th. ZCoin has a total market capitalization of $169.57 million and $1.13 million worth of ZCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, ZCoin has traded down 14.6% against the U.S. dollar. One ZCoin coin can now be purchased for approximately $39.39 or 0.00452418 BTC on exchanges including AEX, CoinExchange, Bittrex and Bitcoin Indonesia.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8,774.97 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $656.64 or 0.07541110 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1,007.54 or 0.11570900 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $167.70 or 0.01925930 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded down 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $231.94 or 0.02663720 BTC.
- RaiBlocks (XRB) traded 32.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $18.58 or 0.00186028 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded down 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $18.52 or 0.00212657 BTC.
- Nano (NANO) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $10.04 or 0.00115253 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $75.04 or 0.00861750 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $272.80 or 0.03132920 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “ZCoin is a Proof of Work cryptocurrency using the Lyra2 hashing algorithm. It is an implementation of the Zerocoin protocol (http://zerocoin.org) guaranteeing true financial anonymity using ZK-Snarks. Zero-Knowledge proofs allows one to show ownership of a Zcoin coin without having to reveal which coin one owns. Recently, the Zcoin protocol was found to have a typographic bug that costed the network roughly $400k. This bug, however, did not compromise the anonimity features of Zcoin. “
Buying and Selling ZCoin
ZCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: AEX, TDAX, Bitcoin Indonesia, BX Thailand, Cryptopia, LiteBit.eu, CoinExchange, Bittrex and Binance. It is not possible to purchase ZCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade ZCoin must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase ZCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for ZCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for ZCoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.