Viberate (CRYPTO:VIB) 24-Hour Trading Volume Hits $4.15 Million
Viberate (CURRENCY:VIB) traded down 1.5% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 5:00 AM ET on February 19th. One Viberate token can now be purchased for $0.18 or 0.00002002 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Binance, HitBTC, EtherDelta and Livecoin. Over the last seven days, Viberate has traded down 24.5% against the U.S. dollar. Viberate has a total market capitalization of $30.12 million and approximately $4.15 million worth of Viberate was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.79 or 0.00008625 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $82.86 or 0.00909476 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003170 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.32 or 0.00014439 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0356 or 0.00000391 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011024 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.35 or 0.00047704 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 27.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10.31 or 0.00113140 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $18.41 or 0.00202018 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Viberate is a platform that joins the entire live music ecosystem under one roof. Currently it acts as a database for live music, where profiles are ranked according to their online popularity. It is built and curated by the Viberate user community. Viberate's end game is to disrupt the music industry as we know it – by becoming a global talent marketplace. “
Viberate Token Trading
Viberate can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta, Binance, Livecoin, Bittrex and HitBTC. It is not currently possible to buy Viberate directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Viberate must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Viberate using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Viberate Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Viberate and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.