Oceanlab (CRYPTO:OCL) Tops 1-Day Volume of $3,172.00
Oceanlab (CURRENCY:OCL) traded 12.8% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 9:00 AM ET on February 19th. One Oceanlab token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0414 or 0.00000477 BTC on exchanges including Waves Decentralized Exchange and Tidex. Oceanlab has a market capitalization of $1.92 million and approximately $3,172.00 worth of Oceanlab was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Oceanlab has traded 32.2% lower against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.75 or 0.00008653 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003166 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 7.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $77.60 or 0.00895309 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 7.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.20 or 0.00013888 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011538 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0334 or 0.00000385 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $4.00 or 0.00046125 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.64 or 0.00145816 BTC.
- ICON (ICX) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.68 or 0.00030922 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 9.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.66 or 0.00111465 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Oceanlab will act as the missing link between transactions and people, users will be able to read the blockchain as if they were reading a newspaper, accessing information related to trading, new uses of the blockchain, new technologies, projects, without browsing through an enormous amount of data. Oceanlab is in the process of creating the technology able to gather and process an enormous, ever growing amount of data and they plan to make the tools to make that technology available to everyone. “
Oceanlab Token Trading
Oceanlab can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Waves Decentralized Exchange and Tidex. It is not currently possible to purchase Oceanlab directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Oceanlab must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Oceanlab using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Oceanlab Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Oceanlab and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.