GoByte Reaches One Day Volume of $264,965.00 (GBX)
GoByte (CURRENCY:GBX) traded 11.5% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on February 17th. During the last week, GoByte has traded 10% lower against the dollar. GoByte has a market cap of $16.11 million and $264,965.00 worth of GoByte was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One GoByte coin can currently be bought for about $20.51 or 0.00188451 BTC on exchanges including Stocks.Exchange, CoinExchange, Cryptopia and CoinsMarkets.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Feathercoin (FTC) traded up 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00002446 BTC.
- Uniform Fiscal Object (UFO) traded down 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000022 BTC.
- Innova (INN) traded 5.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.58 or 0.00032915 BTC.
- CrowdCoin (CRC) traded down 25.8% against the dollar and now trades at $3.29 or 0.00030204 BTC.
- Guncoin (GUN) traded down 10% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0066 or 0.00000060 BTC.
- Sparks (SPK) traded down 14.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.83 or 0.00007627 BTC.
- IPChain (IPC) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.80 or 0.00007339 BTC.
GoByte Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “GoByte is an ASIC resistant PoW cryptocurrency using the NeoScrypt hashing algorithm. “
GoByte Coin Trading
GoByte can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, CoinsMarkets, Cryptopia and Stocks.Exchange. It is not presently possible to purchase GoByte directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire GoByte must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase GoByte using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for GoByte Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for GoByte and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.